FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Frequently asked questions
What can I bring to Under The Southern Stars?
A small rug for the General Admission area. Bar seating is provided in the VIP areas.
Sealed clear plastic bottled water (still or sparkling) up to 1L in size. Empty translucent plastic bottles can be brought into the venue to use at our free water stations.
Snack food only contained in an esky of 10L capacity or under - there will be a selection of food available for purchase.
Wear sensible footwear / gumboots for wet weather.
Bring sunscreen and a hat! Please note: there are no sheltered areas - come prepared for rain or shine.
For sunny days make sure you wear a wide brimmed hat for protection and bring plenty of sunscreen with you.
If the forecast is for rain please bring suitable shoes a poncho or raincoat.
What are prohibited items?
- Any bags larger than an A4 sized piece of paper.
- Weapons of any kind, including any item that can be used as a projectile.
- Alcohol or non-alcoholic drinks or illegal substances of any kind.
- Cans and bottles of any sort (sealed clear plastic bottles of water no larger than 1 litre excepted).
- Liquids including but not limited to accelerants, e-cigarette liquids, hand sanitiser, perfumes/ fragrances.
- Cameras with a detachable lens, telephoto lens or a lens that extends more than 5cm from the body of the camera. Flash photography is not permitted.
- Recording devices including iPads / tablets or any mobile phone measuring greater than 9 inches.
- Umbrellas, aerosols or sunshades - even if it’s raining. Bring good quality raincoats and gumboots instead
- Chairs of any kind, Inflatable chairs, tents, sun shelters, large eskies, hard cased cooler bags. **Small eskies excepted up to 10L capacity. (must be able to be carried by one person)**
- Chains and any studded or spiked wrist / neck bands/ studded belts, shoes or other apparel.
- Glow sticks and other such illuminating objects>
- Selfie Sticks/Go-Pro Sticks / Monopods or Tripods>
- Bicycles, skateboards / skates, boogie boards, milk/bread crates, water pistols
- Banners, posters, flags (no poles) or signs larger than 30cm x 30cm (content must not be offensive in nature)
- Drones and or other remote controlled devices
- Megaphone, horns, trumpets, sirens, whistles or any type of noise making devices
- Fireworks, flares or sparklers.
- Laser Pointers, permanent marker / felt type pens, scissors or aerosol canisters.
- Chewing Gum.
- Flyers, stickers or any other promotional material not authorised by the Promoter.
- Motorbike helmets, balaclavas or (non-religious) face coverings.
- No food to be brought into the event. **Snack food excepted**
- Animals (excluding service animals).
- Esky’s over 10L in capacity.
- Metal cutlery, including cheese knives.
- Metal water bottles.
- Glass – this includes drinking glasses, jars or any other containers or items made of glass.
- There will be a security check at the gate and prohibited items will be confiscated, Under The Southern Stars takes no responsibility for confiscated items.
Where do I buy tickets for Under The Southern Stars?
Eventbrite are the official ticketing partner for Under The Southern Stars 2020 for all events excluding Brisbane and Perth. Ticketmaster are the official ticketing partner for #UTSS2020 Brisbane and Perth. Tickets for Under The Southern Stars, Horden Pavilion Sydney can be purchased from Ticketek Australia or Eventbrite. Please ensure you purchase your tickets from our official ticketing partners and NEVER purchase tickets from Viagogo or anyone else. Under The Southern Stars does not recognise tickets purchased via any other outlet other than our official ticketing partners.
Are ticket refunds available?
The Under The Southern Stars rescheduled April 2020 events (due to COVID-19) refund window is now closed. Ticket refunds are not available for Under The Southern Stars 2021.
Are passouts available?
Will program times or artists be likely to change?
Occasionally changes occur that are out of our control. Scheduled performance times and artist line-ups are subject to change. No refund will be offered in these circumstances.
What food options are available on site?
You are permitted to bring your own snack food to the event provided it fits into an esky no larger than 10L capacity. However we will have a broad offering of food vendors onsite at all events. Every attempt is made to ensure all dietary requirements are catered for by the contracted food vendors however if you have a specific dietary requirement it is advised to bring this in your esky no larger than 10L capacity.
How to I apply to be a food vendor at Under The Southern Stars?
Food vendor applications will be made accepted via our website for a defined date range. Please ensure you follow our social media sites and sign up to our newsletter to be made aware of vendor application dates.
How to I apply to be a retailer at the Under The Southern Stars Village?
Retailer applications will be made accepted via our website for a defined date range. Please ensure you follow our social media sites and sign up to our newsletter to be made aware of retailer application dates.
Is EFTPOS accepted on site?
Yes, EFTPOS is accepted at the bars and food vendors. There will also be ATMs on site however we recommend you bring cash with you.
Is there disabled access?
Under The Southern Stars…how to I get there?
Please stay tuned to our website and social sites, as show day draws near we’ll be sharing travel and transport options to each of our events including where applicable coach travel.
Whats included in the UTSS VIP Ticket?
UTSS VIP Ticket inclusions
May be subject to change (all venues except Sunshine Coast Stadium)
- General Admission event entry
- VIP Deck entry
- VIP lanyard
- VIP Bar
- VIP toilets
- VIP fast tracked entry
- Grazing table (food component)
UTSS VIP Sunshine Coast Stadium only
- General Admission Event Entry
- VIP Room with stage view
- VIP lanyard
- VIP toilet
- VIP Grandstand seat (not numbered)
- VIP Bars with boutique varieties (beverages not included in VIP ticket; to be purchased by customer)
- $44 food voucher for redemption at UTSS eatery on site
VIP tickets are not available for the Perth event
Yarrawonga Camping - Terms & Conditions
All campers must hold a valid UTSS2020 Yarrawonga Festival Ticket.
Rescheduled Event Information
Under The Southern Stars festival announces a further rescheduling of their February - March 2021 tour dates.